Here at Jersey Finance, we’re really keen to raise the profile of the work that our Members undertake as part of their corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes and activities.
Jersey’s finance industry makes a very valuable contribution to Island life and a great deal of hard work goes on behind the scenes, from community projects and charitable initiatives, to sponsorship and environmental programmes.
Here are links to some recent community news stories on our website:
- IQ-EQ Jersey Sponsors Local Para-Athlete Grace Greenwood
- Mourant Co-sponsors National Association of Women in Construction Jersey Launch Event
- EY Announces Sponsorships with Local Charities to Celebrate Earth Day
- Walkers and Kleinwort Hambros to Take the Lead on Menopause with Carolyn Harris MP
- PraxisIFM Staff Donate An Hour in Ukraine’s Hour of Need
- Ogier Sponsors the Jersey Employment Trust’s 20th Anniversary Conference, Featuring Frank Gardner OBE
- How Ocorian is Supporting our Local Community
You can keep up to date with initiatives like these within our industry via the Community News section of our website.
If you belong to Jersey Finance Member firm, please help us to share information about your work in this area. Anyone at a Member firm can upload their organisation’s community news stories to our website using our News tool, so please share this information with your colleagues. For further information about using the tool, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.