With an estimated $1 trillion in assets expected to be transitioned between generations over the coming decade, this presents considerable opportunities for Jersey to support families in the region by providing a full suite of cross-border, corporate, funds and wealth management services for HNWIs.
We work with a whole range of national and international financial services firms based in Jersey. Browse our business directory for more information, or to search for a specific organisation.
Our Work in the Gulf Region
- There is a growing need for ethical, transparent and accountable finance in the Gulf – areas in which we are experts
- We are able to work within a range of finance disciplines, sensitive to local dynamics, economies and cultures
- We support the needs of international finance investors from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
- We support inward and outward foreign direct investment (FDI) for infrastructure projects through our integrated business development strategy
- We assist in family wealth management and pre-IPO planning
- We continue to support our Middle East Regional Hub office in the DIFC in Dubai with regular business seminars, roadshows and receptions to enhance our relationships and contacts in the market
Our Latest News in the Gulf Region
Our News16 March 2023
Our News14 February 2023
Our News13 February 2023
Our News30 November 2022
Our News7 November 2022
Our News2 November 2022
Our News19 July 2022
Keep up to date on the latest developments with our Gulf Region related factsheets.
Our Gulf Focussed Research
If you would like to learn more about how Jersey’s award-winning IFC can support your investment needs relating to Dubai, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the wider Gulf region, please contact:
Our business development director provides bi-annual updates on Gulf business development activities, events, visits and other marketing activities to our Community of Interest Group, which comprises of Jersey Finance members who are focussed on doing business in the region.
To find out more about joining this group, please contact: email@example.com