With an estimated $1 trillion in assets expected to be transitioned between generations over the coming decade, this presents considerable opportunities for Jersey to support families in the region by providing a full suite of cross-border, corporate, funds and wealth management services for HNWIs.
We work with a whole range of national and international financial services firms based in Jersey. Browse our business directory for more information, or to search for a specific organisation.
Our Work in the Gulf Region
- There is a growing need for ethical, transparent and accountable finance in the Gulf – areas in which we are experts
- We are able to work within a range of finance disciplines, sensitive to local dynamics, economies and cultures
- We support inward and outward foreign direct investment (FDI) for infrastructure projects through our integrated business development strategy
- We assist in family wealth management and pre-IPO planning
- We continue to support our permanent presence in the Gulf with regular business seminars, roadshows and receptions to enhance our relationships and contacts in the region
Our Gulf Focussed Research
Our business development director provides bi-annual updates on Gulf business development activities, events, visits and other marketing activities to our Community of Interest Group, which comprises of Jersey Finance members who are focussed on doing business in the region.
To find out more about joining this group, please contact: email@example.com
If you would like to learn more about how Jersey’s award-winning international finance centre can support your investment needs, please contact: