With an estimated $1 trillion in assets expected to be transitioned between generations over the coming decade, this presents considerable opportunities for Jersey to support families in the region by providing a full suite of cross-border, corporate, funds and wealth management services for HNWIs.
We work with a whole range of national and international financial services firms based in Jersey. Browse our business directory for more information, or to search for a specific organisation.
Our Work in the Gulf Region
- There is a growing need for ethical, transparent and accountable finance in the Gulf – areas in which we are experts
- We are able to work within a range of finance disciplines, sensitive to local dynamics, economies and cultures
- We support the needs of international finance investors from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
- We support inward and outward foreign direct investment (FDI) for infrastructure projects through our integrated business development strategy
- We assist in family wealth management and pre-IPO planning
- We continue to support our Middle East Regional Hub office in the DIFC in Dubai with regular business seminars, roadshows and receptions to enhance our relationships and contacts in the market
In our latest regional brochure, discover how Jersey’s relationship with the Gulf is flourishing – and how Jersey firms are helping to strengthen the regional ties through their work across the Middle East.Discover More
As a jurisdiction of choice for international finance and working with the professional services and advisory community on the ground in Saudi, Jersey is ready to support the Kingdom to meet its aspirations and objectives set out in its Saudi Vision 2030 strategy, and its transition to a green economy, a commitment that’s clear to see within the strategy’s framework.Discover More
Our Latest News in the Gulf Region
Our News16 November 2023
Our News6 July 2023
Our Gulf Focussed Research
If you would like to learn more about how Jersey’s award-winning IFC can support your investment needs relating to Dubai, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the wider Gulf region, please contact:
Our business development director provides bi-annual updates on Gulf business development activities, events, visits and other marketing activities to our Community of Interest Group, which comprises of Jersey Finance members who are focussed on doing business in the region.
To find out more about joining this group, please contact: email@example.com